Strategy Project Manager
Austin, TX & Remote
Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional who loves doing good for other people while making money doing it! Celsius welcomes you to apply so that we can start helping others on their path of economic freedom!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
- The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Strategy Project Manager
Celsius is looking for an Strategy Project Manager to join our growing team in Austin Texas, while working with our offices around the world.
As a Strategy Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on new Celsius initiatives from inception stage to implementation. If you are a systems thinker who enjoys a multidisciplinary challenge, this position is sure to surpass your expectations. Roughly every quarter there will be a new project that will require you to collaborate across all departments to bring to life. From product to security to compliance, marketing, finance and everything in between you will be bringing ideas to life and working all parts of your brain to do so.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with passion for our mission. We seek a problem-solving individual willing to learn and keep up with our fast-paced team.
- Collaborate during ideation/research stages with relevant team members to define/refine business requirements.
- Analyze internal data and market data to guide product definition.
- Draw swimlanes and systems maps to effectively communicate communication relationships necessary to enable product.
- Work with the Product team to ensure the product requirements are all accounted for.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the team understands in full how to communicate the new initiative with the community.
- Chase after relevant stakeholders to ensure their input is accounted for in definition stages.
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders during the execution phase to ensure the plan is being followed. This might require reviewing marketing materials, product UX, partner contracts if necessary and more.
- Identify roadblocks during the execution phase and work with relevant stakeholders to overcome.
- Define and review KPI’s to track product success.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Celsius strategy
- Self motivated and driven
- Ruthlessly data oriented
- Finance/Economics/Business background
- Highly technically proficient
- Previous experience working in product
- Ability to understand our technical capabilities and come up with possible solutions for client needs
- Ability to clearly communicate with the team on priorities and roadmap
- Possess strong collaboration and documentation skills
- Experience in financial services, crypto and/or blockchain technology, an advantage
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, attention to details, and display advanced organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for Celsius Network’s mission
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced working remotely
Nice to haves:
- UX Design experience
- Tableau Experience
- Familiarity with crypto
- Already a Celsius user
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, Atlanta, London, Austin, and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Austin Texas.