Senior Full Stack Developer
Celsius Network is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team in Hoboken, New Jersey.
We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to develop while also being able to build a new team. The Senior Full Stack Developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organized, multi-tasker, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a suite of internal and external customer-facing web applications.
- Make improvements in the current systems and enhance development processes.
- Provide detailed software specifications for proposed solutions as appropriate
- Create and assist other department engineers/developers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Work alongside product management teams to successfully deliver products and solutions.
- Take a lead in hire and build the team
Desired full-stack and technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience.
- Java, C#
- MS SQL Server/Transact-SQL (including stored procedures, functions, and complex queries)
- Entity Framework
- Typescript is a must
- Angular 8+
- Angular Material and Material Design is a must
Additional desired skills/experience
- Managerial experience
- Experience with scripting languages (like Bash, PowerShell)
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Swagger/OpenAPI experience
- Experience working in both Linux and Windows O/S
- Hands-on experience with Docker-based orchestrators (like Kubernetes etc.) in a highly available environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- A strong desire to automate processes, build software tools, and create infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Hands-on experience with best security practices – secure development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is required
- US Citizen or a Legal Resident
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited time off policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
- 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Weekly lunch with the team, snacks and coffee
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants able to work in the United States, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to report to the Hoboken, NJ office.