Security Penetration Tester
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Celsius Network’s Cybersecurity group is looking for a Security Penetration Tester.
An application and infrastructure security expert to help validate that our services and products are designed and implemented at the highest security levels.
A team player looking to conduct hands-on and concrete penetration testing in a multi-disciplinary and very technology-oriented environment.
- Conduct ongoing penetration testing for our product suite – mobile app, APIs, web applications.
- Report the security findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Work with our R&D team to remediate the findings.
- Plan and automate tests for validating various attack vectors – for continuous testing.
- Passion for Cybersecurity and pen testing is a must.
- An individual with a creative hacker’s mindset, that follows the latest attack vectors, with the goal of finding new vectors and exploits.
- 3+ years as a Pen Tester.
- In-depth understanding of mobile apps and APIs.
- Experience with mobile app pen testing is a must.
- Experience with scripting and testing automation.
- Experience with pen-testing tools.
- *Experience in the cryptocurrency space is an advantage.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.