England, United Kingdom & Remote
Who are we?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized reward income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Celsius Network’s Cybersecurity group is looking for a Security Architect.
An application, infrastructure, and cloud security expert to help validate that our services and products are designed and implemented at the highest security levels.
Responsible for designing and implementing security systems within our networks – on-premise and cloud networks.
Expected to have a thorough understanding of complex mobile, API, and cloud systems, and stay aligned with the latest cybersecurity standards, systems, protocols, as well as best practice security products.
A team player looking to work with in-house and outsourced development teams and vendors to review, improve, and build secure systems.
- Conduct ongoing system architecture reviews.
- Conduct ongoing threat modeling and threat assessment reviews.
- Responsible for reviewing our product suite – mobile app, APIs, web applications.
- Report the findings and suggested secure architecture in a clear and concise manner.
- Work with our R&D teams and vendors to remediate the findings, and define secure designs.
- Define and manage implementation roadmaps.
- Manage ongoing risk and threat modeling.
- Passion for Cybersecurity and secure development is a must.
- An individual with a creative hacker’s mindset, that follows the latest attack vectors, with the goal of finding new vectors and exploits.
- 5+ years as a Security Architect.
- In-depth understanding of mobile apps, web apps, APIs, and cloud environments.
- Experience with cloud security architecture, specifically AWS is a must.
- Experience with risk assessment and threat modeling.
- Technical experience coding, scripting, and deploying security products.
*Experience in the cryptocurrency space is an advantage.
Celsius Network was founded in 2017 with the mission to harness blockchain technology to provide unprecedented financial freedom, economic opportunity, and income equality for the 99%. It’s time to replace our current financial systems with a new model that only ever acts in the best interest of the community. Our goal is to act as a catalyst for financial disruption on a global scale by offering services that will bring the next 100 million people into cryptocurrency. Through our mobile wallet, Celsius members can deposit cryptocurrency to earn up to 10% annually on their coins, or use their crypto as collateral to get a loan at rates as low as 4.95%. #unbankyourself
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of the deal, we offer a competitive package, an annual training allowance, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in London and the USA as we build our presence globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.