Tel Aviv, Israel & Remote
Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional with business and administrative background who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Technical Product Manager
Celsius is looking for an API Product Manager to join our dynamic team in Tel Aviv, while working with our offices around the world.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with passion for our mission. We seek a problem-solving individual willing to learn and keep up with our fast-paced team.
- Own the API product development cycle from conception to launch
- Help spec and design the next version of the Celsius API product line
- Establish a vision, define measurable goals, and track progress through quick iteration
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, designers and cross-functional teams to develop and steer the API product roadmap
- Oversee that all projects are executed smoothly and effectively
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Analyze competitive products and market data to facilitate business decisions for both existing products and new product concepts
- Possess complex decision-making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals.
- Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work with our API partners to understand their needs
- Work closely with developers and DBA’s to gain an understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Celsius strategy
- 5+ years of technical product management experience
- Experienced designing, architecting, and documenting RESTful APIs
- Possess strong collaboration, communication, and documentation skills
- Experience in financial services, crypto and/or blockchain technology, an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional, global teams
- A self-driven individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for Celsius Network’s mission
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working remotely
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, Atlanta, London, and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.