Mobile App Product Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel & Remote
Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional with business and administrative background who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Mobile App Product Manager
Celsius is looking for a Mobile App Product Manager to join our dynamic team in Tel Aviv, while working with our offices around the world.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a passion for our mission. We are looking for a determined problem-solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to enable Celsius users around the world to access honest lending and savings products that they need to enable their financial freedom.
- Own the mobile app products development cycle from conception to launch
- Establish a vision, define measurable goals, and track progress through quick iteration
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, designers, and cross-functional teams to develop and steer the mobile app product roadmap
- Oversee that all projects are executed smoothly and effectively
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows
- Analyze competitive products and market data to facilitate business decisions for both existing products and new product concepts
- Possess complex decision-making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals
- Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations
- Work closely with developers and DBA’s to gain an understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Celsius strategy
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with a track record of delivering world-class-UX products to end-users
- An ideal candidate would have previous experience working in the consumer finance sector, be it a traditional bank, a digital bank, or any other fintech company
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking
- Keen attention to detail – making sure that our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate with the team on priorities and roadmap
- Experience in financial services, crypto and/or blockchain technology, an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional global teams
- A self-driven individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for Celsius Network’s mission
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working remotely
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, Atlanta, London, and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.