Junior Lending Associate
Tel Aviv, Israel
Celsius Network, a rapidly growing cryptocurrency startup, is seeking a Lending Associate to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solving individual willing to learn on the go and work hard.
As a Lending Associate, you will assist the Lending Department Operations with:
· Pre and Post-loan support including client-facing support
· Managing loan requests and approvals including loan refinancing, collateral adjustments, and interest collection
· Administrative duties including accounting statements and receipting for clients
· Reporting duties including compiling and tracking lending data, user feedback to generate weekly progress reports, and accounting reporting
· The role also requires remote and cross-team work with our compliance department, tech team, finance team, and customer support team.
· Educational level: B.A. preferred
· Some experience in traditional banking and/or accounting -OR- demonstrated experience in operations and administrative roles
· Bonus: experience with/interest in the digital assets/crypto space
We want to Hear From You If You’re a Person Who:
· Is an effective communicator, in English, verbally and in writing
· Is self-motivated and highly organized
· Detail Oriented
· Has the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
· Has the flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods
· Strong computer skills, including Excel
· Most important: You are fun to work with and enjoy learning and challenging yourself!
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv as we build our presence globally.