Celsius, the leading blockchain-based crypto rewards and lending platform, is looking for a well-rounded and detailed oriented HR Generalist with recruiting and analytical skills and the ability to provide human resources administrative support to an exciting and dynamic team.
Who You Are
• You are fun to work with and enjoy learning and challenging yourself!
What You’ll Do
• Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
• Assist in talent acquisition, recruitment and onboarding processes
• Help organize training & development initiatives
• Complete timely reports on employment activity
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks around performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records
• Other duties as may be assigned.
We Want to Hear from You If You’re a Person Who:
• Has a proven track record of success as an HR Generalist.
• Is an effective communicator verbally and in writing
• Is self-motivated and highly organized
• Is very Detail Oriented
• Has the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
• Has the flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods
• Is proficient with HRIS systems, G Suite and Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
• Knowledge of crypto, blockchain, and fintech is a plus!
Minimum Required Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 5 years’ experience with human resources generalist duties
• 3 years’ experience with full cycle recruiting
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Unlimited time off policy
• Heath, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
• 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
• Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
• Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants, but preference will be given to a person in the greater Atlanta, GA area, as we intend to open an office there in 2021 while continuing to build our presence globally.