Full Stack Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Celsius is looking for a great full-stack developer who is proficient with Node.js and React.js. The primary focus will be on developing UI components and their corresponding API in a Node.js Backend. Implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the dev team working on different layers of the Celsius infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, security, and quality product is important.
- Developing frontend web app with React.js
- Developing back end API
- GraphQL (Apollo server is a major advantage)
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside a growing team
- Seeing through a project from concept to finished product
- Consuming internal and 3rd party’s APIs
- Familiarity with AWS in particular, other cloud infrastructure is an advantage
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (advantage)
- Attention to details and security conscious
- Proficiency with server-side development using Node.js (3 years minimum)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Good problem-solving skills
- We’re an international company – good English is a must
- Typescript (advantage)
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.