Experienced Product Designer (UX & UI)
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Celsius is looking for a product designer to work on various consumer products including web and mobile. The ideal candidate will cover multiple aspects of the design process from research through prototyping to design & usability testing. You’ll play an important role during all stages of product development and must be skilled at translating the goal of the product into functional user experience and nurturing that experience as the product matures through different stages of the product life cycle.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Help take new products, features, and experiences from brainstorming to production
- Partner with engineers, product managers, marketing, and many other teams to work closely across disciplines
- Establish and maintain design principles and patterns to be used across all channels and experiences
- Maintain consistency and optimize designs for both web and mobile
- Make informed design decisions based on competitor analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- 2+ years of total experience designing products with experience at a consumer-facing company
- Background in the financial services industries such as financial services, FinTech, banks, Forex, currency exchanges, brokerage exchanges or cryptocurrency is an advantage
- Experience leading other designers, providing feedback and directing work is an advantage
- Cross-platform experience (mobile and desktop web, android, iOS and email)
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Experience utilizing research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competence in relevant design and prototyping tools
- Advantage – Bachelors of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
- Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.