Tel Aviv, Israel & Remote
About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Celsius, the leading blockchain-based crypto rewards and lending platform, is looking for a well-rounded and detailed oriented Executive Assistant to support the Chief Revenue Officer and an office of fun, creative and extremely talented team members in our local Tel Aviv office.
Who You Are
- Fun to work with, enjoy learning and challenging yourself!
- Extremely organized and fast at solving problems.
- Think outside of the box using critical thinking and good judgment.
- Trustworthy and a confidential keeper of information
What You’ll Do
- Heavy coordination of meetings with the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and all departments as well as partners and investors.
- Manage the Calendar of the CRO in coordination with leadership and events schedules for a global organization
- Project Management for the Office of the CRO
- Help Prepare for Meetings
- ** Manage travel and accommodations when it resumes.
- Other general and executive administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Management of some personal assistant responsibilities
- Flexible Hours
We Want to Hear from You If You’re a Person Who Has/Have
(Minimum Required Education/Experience):
- Proven administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office and G-suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of crypto, blockchain, and fintech is a plus!
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
Location: Tel Aviv
Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate is extremely fast at solving problems and has several years experience as an Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff.
We are a small team and need an independent thinker who can join and hit the ground running. We need someone who is highly professional, emotionally intelligent, quick on their feet, and possesses a high level of confidentiality.
- Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.