New York, NY
Celsius, the leading blockchain-based crypto rewards and lending platform, is looking for a well-rounded and detailed oriented HR Generalist with recruiting and analytical skills and the ability to provide human resources administrative support to an exciting and dynamic team.
Who You Are
- Fun to work with, enjoy learning and challenging yourself!
- Extremely organized and fast at solving problems.
- Think outside of the box using critical thinking and good judgment.
- Trustworthy and a confidential keeper of information
What You’ll Do
- Heavy coordination of meetings with the CEO and all departments as well as partners and investors.
- Manage the Calendar of the CEO in coordination with leadership and events schedules for a global organization
- Project Management for the Office of the CEO
- Accurately record minutes from meetings and manage a database of presentations and documents for the Executive team.
- Help Prepare for Meetings
- Manage database of vendors for both professional and personal work
- Use various software, databases and spreadsheets including our CRM software.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO, the community and ambassadors.
- ** Manage travel and accommodations when it resumes.
- Other general administrative duties as may be assigned.
We Want to Hear from You If You’re a Person Who Has/Have
(Minimum Required Education/Experience):
- Proven administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office and G-suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of crypto, blockchain, and fintech is a plus!
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Heath, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
- 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
Location: NYC – Remote and in person 2-3 days a week in NYC.
Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate is extremely fast at solving problems and has several years experience as an Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff.
We are a small team and need an independent thinker who can join and hit the ground running. We need someone who is highly professional, emotionally intelligent, quick on their feet, and possesses a high level of confidentiality.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.