Director, Social Marketing
San Francisco, CA
In this role, you will be lead a talented team responsible for developing and executing social and community strategies, including ownership of all Celsius accounts, and integrating social into overarching marketing and communications strategy. This highly cross-functional role will work with internal teams as well as external agencies and global partners to launch breakthrough social media strategies that drive measurable outcomes. You will also partner with the data analytics team to measure and identify emerging engagement trends and pivot appropriately.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement platform-specific global strategies to increase our presence across Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YT, Snapchat, and emerging platforms.
- Loyalty Advocate: Clearly identify growth and engagement targets for each social platform.
- Maintain consistency of voice, visual signature, and editorial standards of engagement across the social media multiverse.
- Clearly identify growth and engagement targets for each social platform.
- Evangelize Crypto: Work with the creative team to manage a robust content development schedule and identify platform and audience exclusive content.
- Manage and refine processes for responding to credible mentions in a timely, authoritative way.
- Stay curious: Manage A/B testing in partnership with brand, product, and growth marketing.
- Work cross-functionally and cross territory to develop and test new platforms and products.
- Chief cultivator: Celsius has an influential, fiercely loyal, and rapidly expanding community where some of our best ideas are cultivated.
- Lead the next industrial revolution: Balance a global vs. local social strategy to meet needs and create a culture of partnerships with global and international teams.
Who You Are
- A proven track record of success leading social media and community engagement.
- An inclusive change agent with a keen visual eye.
- A strong command of social best practices and
- The ability to craft informative and helpful copy tailored to specific audiences covering a range of topics (Financial topics ++).
- An eager, analytical problem-solver with a testing mindset and ability to translate ambiguous concepts into action plans.
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Experience growing and managing communities for FinTech products (blockchain and/or crypto exp. ++).
- Knowledge of advanced social analytics, listening tools, and sentiment measurement.
- The ability to extract actionable insights using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Braze, Optimizely, Sprout, and similar marketing tech stack.
Minimum Required Experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- a minimum of 5+ years of social media experience with 2+ years managing teams.
More About Celsius:
Celsius aims to harness blockchain technology to offer financial services that serve the best interests of the community, with a global wallet platform that is convenient, fast, and transparent