New Jersey, United States & Remote
Celsius is looking for an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech team in Hoboken, New Jersey as a Senior Full Stack Developer. Our ideal candidate will be a team-player, highly organized, multi-tasker, detail-oriented, energetic, and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
· Designing, developing, and testing a suite of internal and external web applications, and is able to maintain efficient and reliable code.
· Make improvements in the current systems.
· Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
· Provide detailed software specifications for proposed solutions.
· Create and assist other department engineers/developers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
· Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
· Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
· Provide support to end users.
We are looking for a professional with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in Java Spring Boot
· Experience with Micro Services preferably on AWS
· Experience with UI Frameworks like Angular
· Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL (SQL Server or PostgreSQL preferred) and some experience writing stored procedures, functions, and complex queries
· Experience with Web services development (REST, SOAP)
· Strong in Object Oriented Programming and thorough understanding of Design patterns
· Experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate or Entity Framework)
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Attention to detail
Additional desired skills/experience
· Some experience with C#.Net
· Swagger/OpenAPI experience
· Hands-on experience with best security practices – secure development lifecycle
· Some DevOps experience with AWS
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited time off policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
- 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Weekly lunch with the team, snacks and coffee
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants able to work in the United States, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to report to the Hoboken, NJ office.