New York, United States Remote
Celsius is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding conducted virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Celsians will continue to work from home for the foreseeable future.
Celsius, the leading blockchain-based crypto and lending platform, is growing rapidly across all dimensions – people, revenue, customers, and regions. Backed by a highly engaged, fiercely loyal, and global community of crypto influencers (Celsians), we are an inclusive team of analysts, scientists, marketers, designers, thought leaders, and customer advocates leading the next industrial revolution.
We are looking for a talented Data Architect who will partner with analytics and engineering/dev teams to build and maintain our data warehouse, data pipelines, and analytics reporting environment. Collaborating across disciplines, you will identify, design, and implement table structure, data products, ETL/ELT strategy, automation frameworks, and scalable data pipelines.
Who You Are
- Experience working with large datasets from many internal and external data sources and formats
- Experience creating scalable architectures to prepare data for downstream consumption via a data warehouse
- Ability to parse complex, and often ambiguous datasets into clear data models
- Experience in designing data streaming architecture for real-time or near real-time data processing
What You’ll Do
- Build and scale data pipelines for a growing global organization
- Synthesize large unstructured into clear usable datasets in the data warehouse
- Provide clear documentation on the data requirements, data architecture, data definitions, data audits, and data security
- Audit, cleanse, and standardize sources, detect anomalies, and identify paths to remediation.
- Regularly audit systems to align with industry best practices and align with evolving compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Own the backlog; gather requirements, build consensus on solutions, prioritize requests, and work with key stakeholders to understand and improve our data ecosystem
- Lead the selection and implementation of a new CDP tool
- Reduce error rates, extend and enrich our data, and increase automation capabilities
- Partner with engineering to coordinate changes to databases with minimal user interruption
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Experience in data privacy and data security for financial products and including regulatory and compliance requirements such as KYC, AML, etc.
- Experience with open data sources
Minimum Required Experience
- BS/MS in CS or Data Science or related field
- 5+ year’s work experience in Data Engineering, Data Architecture, Data Product Management, and/or database architecture
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, R, Java, etc.
- Experience with time-series data and financial products
More About Celsius:
Celsius aims to harness blockchain technology to offer financial services that serve the best interests of the community, with a global wallet platform that is convenient, fast, and transparent.
WE believe that the unique contributions of all Celsians help us achieve the unimaginable. Integrated into our culture is Celsius’ commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Celsius is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at Celsius has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.