Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia & Remote
Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional with business and administrative background who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Analyst
Celsius Network is looking for its first Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Analyst to join our team in Sydney.
This role is responsible for providing business and administrative support to the Office of CFO through high level problem solving, decision making and project management.
In this role you will report to Treasurer running all aspects of middle and Backoffice of our trading activities
Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, multitasker, detail oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment who has a can-do attitude and close the deal and a strong closer.
● Provide operations support for a growing book of cryptocurrency assets
● Help to manage the book for profitability
● Send interest statements to borrowers
● Execute lending agreements and maintain records in systems
● Settle trades across a range of details in both crypto and fiat currencies
● Reconcile records of loans on a daily and weekly basis
● Resolve trade settlement issues in a timely manner
● Actively engage with clients globally
● Bachelor’s degree
● Must be curious and excited about cryptocurrency. Some experience a huge plus
● Finance background of some kind
● Experience building relationships and articulating products
● Ability to communicate with multiple clients on different platforms
● Capable of working under stressful market conditions
● Hands-on experience with transferring digital assets
Additional desired skills/experience
● Team player
● Ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
● Disciplined personality
● Be able to work in global environment
Benefits (this position starts contractor to full time as we are waiting to open the office in Australia):
● Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
● Unlimited time off policy
● Health, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
● 401k retirement plan with safe harbor match
● Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
● Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
● Weekly lunch with the team, snacks and coffee
● Ability to work from home
● Flexible schedule
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants able to work in the United States, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to report to the Sydney office